When and Where: September 20-22, 2019 at 5 locations in beautiful Coronado, California
Day 1: Friday 9.20.19 // 12:30 - 11 PM
• CORONADO PUBLIC LIBRARY WINN ROOM (12:30-2 PM): THE AVIARA TRIO
• Opening party Emerald C Gallery (6-11 PM): Marilyn Rees • Peyton Foege • Jorge D’Soria • Famous Frank Fleming • Christopher Lesson • Alex Kova • Rich Gomez • Mariah Gillespie • Visual Artist Elisabeth Sullivan Live Painting and sales!
The evening will consist of Harpist, dueling piano’s, Opera Singers, Live Artists and more. There will be hosted beverages, lite fare and a silent auction. VIP giveaways, Festival t-shirts and posters for purchase. A true Gallery Experience for all!
Day 2: Saturday 9.21.19 // 1 PM - 12 AM
• CORONADO HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION (1-3 PM) (SUBJECT TO CHANGE): Prince Sefa-Boakye • Visual Artist Jenna Raskin Moreines live painting and sales!
• CORONADO PUBLIC LIBRARY WINN ROOM (1-5 PM) (subject to change): GErald Robbins • Lorna Griffitt • Haroutune Bedelian • andArmen Ksajikian • VISUAL ARTIST JUDY MANDEL Live painting and sales!
• Mexican Village Restaurant (5:30 PM-12 AM): Lay Low • It’s Never 2L8
The day will begin with a saxophonist paired with a live art demonstration from 1-3 PM (CHS). At second location (CPL) there will be a classical chamber trio from 1-3 PM and concert pianist from 3-5 PM. That evening at the Mexican Village Restaurant, guest will enjoy Lay Low, a lite rock/pop band 5:30-7:30 PM, followed by It's Never 2L8 from 9 PM-12 AM. Dinner and drinks will be available for purchase as well as VIP seating and giveaways.
Day 3: Sunday 9.22.19 // 1 - 10 PM
• CORONADO FERRY LANDING (1-7 PM): The Lacy Younger Band • Tori Roze and the Hot Mess • David Maldonado • Coronado’s Talent Students • David’s Harp Foundation STUDENTS • Visual Artist Kym De Los Reyes Live Painting • VISUAL ARTIST Nuria Bac Live Painting • Justine Cruz and anna gorman Mermaid Model/photo op • Public Artwork/photo op by Yuriy Akapov • Chalk Artist’s from CHS • Caricature drawings by Jorge D’Soria • Cheese carving by the Cheese Lady Sarah Kaufmann
• MEXICAN VILLAGE RESTAURANT (7-10 PM): Kat Café
Coronado Ferry Landing from 1-7pm. There will be an afternoon of numerous live musical performances as well as live art demonstrations and installations. Afternoon Chalk art contest, wonderful retail shopping and great restaurant options are also available! Select students from Coronado schools and participants from the David's Harp Foundation will be performing! VIP area has no host bar, general public bring blankets or chairs. CMF will conclude with a live music finale at Mexican Village from 7-10 pm.